[aprssig] Low Alt aircraft path

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 22:28:45 EDT 2014

After I sent that I realized I stated it badly.  Without a path, the
concern is that it would not be picked up by any local fill-in digis and
out to a digipeater.  And it's not where on the airfield he's parked but
having which airfield he's at he want to get out.

Trying to ensure adequate coverage without QRMing the system

Randy