[aprssig] ic-706 mk2 cat cable

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Jan 28 22:39:17 EST 2014

I wanted to thank all the the folks who commented to this post.

I knew I'd get somewhere if I posted this question here.  I don't have
any icoms--have had much better luck with
kenwoods for years now.  Anyway, we are off to the races and my new ham
friend is excited.

Thank you again.

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3