[aprssig] Local time wxpage for testing

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Tue Jan 28 09:12:54 EST 2014

Steve,
Great additions. All variations work fine for me.
The tz= is a wonderful addition. For the weather graphs I create I
always have to show disclaimers and explain to the meek that the time
is UTC and then I have to explain to them how many hours to change....
- Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mark Cheavens
KC5EVE