[aprssig] APRSDROID

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Tue Jan 7 09:49:36 EST 2014

Hi Dolphi,

* F1SPK <f1spk at wanadoo.fr> [2014-01-07 15:38]:
> My problem is the following one, I installed(settled) APRSDROID on my tablet
> Xpéria Z wifi Bluetooth  Sony by settling 3.59€ to obtain 1 password which I
> already have because I use Ui-View 32 since my pc in TCP / IP

The APRS-IS passcode is in no way bound to buying APRSdroid. You paid
for the app, not for the passcode.

> only I have no possibility of bringing in my password on my tablet, I
> am with a continuous list of reception of Call which passes on
> to(transmits) me my PC,

To enter the passcode in APRSdroid, you need to press the Menu button,
then Preferences ("Préférences"), then APRS-IS Passcode ("Code d'acces
APRS-IS"), and enter the code there.

> no possibility of opening APRSDROID for an any application not even
> the possibility of erasing the received(successful) contents which
> begins to fill(perform) the memory of the tablet.

You can use the "Clear Log" option from the Menu ("Effacer le journal")
to delete the packets stored in the app.

73 from Germany,

Georg DO1GL
--
APRSdroid - Open Source APRS Client for Android | http://aprsdroid.org/m