[aprssig] APRSDROID

F1SPK f1spk at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 7 09:20:22 EST 2014

Hello,

Quite new in the list. My name is dolphi and I am in France in the city of
Nice.
My problem is the following one, I installed(settled) APRSDROID on my tablet
Xpéria Z wifi Bluetooth  Sony by settling 3.59€ to obtain 1 password which I
already have because I use Ui-View 32 since my pc in TCP / IP only I have no
possibility of bringing in my password on my tablet, I am with a continuous
list of reception of Call which passes on to(transmits) me my PC, no
possibility of opening APRSDROID for an any application not even the
possibility of erasing the received(successful) contents which begins to
fill(perform) the memory of the tablet.
Thank you infinitely to be willing to guide me in this direction

Dolphi  Thank You  73

f1spk at wanadoo.fr

---