[aprssig] Help - need windows GPS/NMEA sim

John Wiseman john.wiseman at cantab.net
Wed Dec 10 06:23:18 EST 2014

Are you looking to feed the output to another program on the PC, or over a
serial port?

I have written a GPS Mux program which takes a variety of inputs, including
a simulator, and sends messages to virtual com ports for use by other
applications. It would probably work to a real serial port, but I've never
tried it. It was written for my own use, so doesn't have any documentation,
but if you are interested drop me a message off list.

73, John G8BPQ