[aprssig] EMERGENCY test...

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Aug 8 12:07:01 EDT 2014

It's only a single-bit hit between his normal mbits: 010 and mbits: 000
for Emergency.

I also looked at the lat/lons and given the number of warnings coming
out of aprs.fi, I decided that it was a wasted effort.

Since the ToCall is the first thing transmitted, it even may be that he
doesn't have a long enough preamble to satisfy something along the RF
chain resulting in some garbling of the early bits of the transmission.

Only ears on the air in his vicinity will truly answer our curiosities.