[aprssig] HackRF as SDR for ham use?

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 11:32:10 EDT 2014

Greg,

To capture and decode Wi-Fi traffic, down load a copy of wireshark at
http://www.wireshark.org.  There is a link for a 802.11 packet capture
but it is expensive.  wireshark is a very good tool that I use at work
and is very full featured.  I have never tried it on a wifi connection
but it will probably work, and if it doesn't its free so it wont cost
you anything.

Chuck