[aprssig] HackRF as SDR for ham use?

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:00:05 EDT 2014

Hi John,

Non-Ham related question...  Professionally, I work in the Wi-Fi area,
and was also interested in being able to use the HackRF for capturing
and decoding Wi-Fi traffic, as well as getting a better look at the RF
environment (spectrum analysis).  Can this be done with the available
(free) software?

Sounds like a really interesting and fun conference!

Greg KO6TH