[aprssig] Balloon lost near Shrewsbury, PA (FOUND!)

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:49:38 EDT 2014

Based on the "Final Student Lesson Learned", the Army crew around here
would like you to please pass on to any of those Fine Young Midshipmen
that, if they plan on becoming Marines, that lesson translates directly
to "Pull the Pin from Mr. Grenade BEFORE you throw it."  Otherwise, the
guy you threw it at WILL pull the pin, and throw it right back.

No, I didn't learn that the hard way.

Glad you guys got your balloon payload back.

John Gorkos
AB0OO
USMA '93