[aprssig] Balloon - lessons learned (AVMAP-GPS) - GreenLight Labs GPS?

Amir Findling sarlabs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:26:58 EDT 2014

No, but having the collar on the balloon and the receiver/GPS in the chase
vehicle might work quite well, as the system is optimized to see current
dog/balloon position right on screen and be able to navigate towards it.

The drawback would be the small screen, but that should not really be a
problem.

--

73 de Amir K9CHP
Member ARRL, VE (ARRL and W5YI), WAC, WAS, DXCC