[aprssig] Anyone Using SkyCommand for a club? & TS990S

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 29 11:11:36 EDT 2013

Thank you Bob for that reminder. I have one pair of frequencies in
memory for my use with ssid's for my calls, and another pair on a
different frequency using your club standard settings. Of course I
change the radio settings for the ssid settings.

Just found out that the TS990S also supports SkyCommand. The list is
growing.

While out taking a walk, I checked into the Medcars Net on 7258 as a
Pedestrian Mobile. Was using my mobile parked in my garage a half mile
away, and that is way KooL!!  HI

There was a handful in there that either used SkyCommand or had radios
that were compatible and were going to give it a try.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
South Bend, Indiana US of A