[aprssig] APRS / SkyCommand Progress Since and Tips

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 28 15:07:22 EDT 2013

Hey, its not you. Kenwood's poor documentation is to blame .... hi

I wanted to be able to operate at the base, mobile, portable and with
skycommand. The TS2000 series is not conveniently a mobile rig, and its
hf performance is not quite as good as the TS480 series.

Three separate units gives quite a bit of flexibility and reduce the
impact for the over all system if one of the three doesnt work .... hi

However the TS-2000 on the base with the other moduals, yepper thats a
winner.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ