[aprssig] APRS device identifiers (tocalls.txt)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:54:42 EDT 2013

Is there something in my TOCALLS.TXT file that I should clean up first
before it is codified?

1)      For example, instead of having a leading column of just 3 letter
 AP? categories, maybe I should eliminate that column completely and simply
let the first column be the full 6 character spec.  Then insert a BLANK
line between each new major 3 letter block.

2)      I’d like to resolve these issues:

a)      We need for APRSpoint to nail down his subset of APOxxx

b)      APRS+SA is no longer in production.  Can we lock down his range?

c)       Can we clean up the APnnnU/D Painter Engineering uSmartdigi u sage

Can I make the #1 column change TODAY without impacting anyone?

Bob,wb4apr