[aprssig] APRS Symbol Set Redraw Project

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Oct 14 11:43:22 EDT 2013

Are you referring to http://opentrac.org/symbols.pdf? If so, someone in
the "we" group just needs to take that PDF, find a or make it machine
readable/editable (say maybe a google/shareable spreadsheet), and fill
in the APRS symbol for each row that has a corresponding one.  Then the
rows that don't have an APRS symbol code are the ones that should be
considered for assignment in the new APRS set.

Any volunteers to be the "someone"?  (Please step forward and commit so
that multiple people don't duplicate the effort).