[aprssig] Public Icon Set

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Tue Oct 8 16:55:16 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Scott Miller <scott at opentrac.org> wrote:
> I'm working with 128x64 displays, but I suppose us embedded guys can manage
> on our own for small stuff.  I've also got some higher resolution color
> stuff in the works, so it'd be nice to have some better icons for that, but
> it still needs to render well at maybe 32x32.

Small resolutions need to be handled separately as pixel art. We'll
need something high-resolution for the Androids, iPads and retina
displays, and web views, but they will probably be useless when scaled
down to a legacy resolution.

Bob: No, that's not enough resolution, and not pretty enough, we'd
actually like to have some sort of graphic artist do it for us since
we can't make them pretty enough ourselves.

- Hessu