[aprssig] Msg reply path

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:44:09 EDT 2013

On a tangent from this, is there ever a reason to _initiate_ a message with either a WIDEn-N or SSn-N alias where N < n? I've seen cases like WiDE1-1,WIDE2-1, but are there any other cases that make sense (except possible smart reverse-pathing where it is obvious that the whole n wasn't needed)? Should digis that support SSn-N also support SSm-M where 1 <= m < n?

Just a thought to stir the pot.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO