[aprssig] Xastir Settings [Was: Dire Wolf & Tracker 3?]

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Nov 23 20:13:13 EST 2013

Puppy Package Manager does the same - it checks multiple
related repositories (you may chose one or several) then
shows the dependencies (you may choose to download all or
just some - e.g. you may choose to leave out docs to save
space).

I believe that Puppy Raring also includes a version of
apt-get.

Something is either amiss in the settings I have in xastir,
or else I need to manually set something prior to opening
xastir, because Minicom sees all of the traffic while
xastir sees only my Local ID.

I have the All Staions window open.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com