[aprssig] Igate packets

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Nov 16 17:15:25 EST 2013

+ XASTIR - full on , GUI Keyboard / Mouse / INIT 5

+ APRX - did not like the TNC2 / KISS that comes out of my Kenwood THD72

I went PERL cause all I wanted to do was do from serial to INET

I just have power / LAN cable / USB cable to HT that's it

//

I might even try a DuniMite MEGA board

Serial to INET

- Andrew -