[aprssig] perl iGate

Mike GM1WKR gm1wkr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:58:17 EST 2013

Heikki's FAP http://search.cpan.org/dist/Ham-APRS-FAP/ would give you a
full perl Parser to play with Andrew!  I'm missing chunks of this
thread (on Daily Digest) but if this is for a Rasp Pi then there are also
Python bindings for the LibFAP on github.

I'v had javAPRSSrvr running on a V1 Pi for months now and many others have
too with little issue (with Kernel AX25 Stack).  There is a new post from
Pete on this subject over at javAPRSSrvr Group today that may be of
interest.

Mike
GM1WKR