[aprssig] Can someone make one of these ?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Nov 15 07:23:48 EST 2013

A WebDT running APRSISCE/32 (depending on WinMo or XP) paired to a
Bluetooth to Serial adapter connected to the TNC (or a
http://www.mobilinkd.com/).

I've already run this mobile with my D700.  I just need to get a good
mobile mount for the WebDT, but lucky for me the 1985 Pontiac Parisienne
has the space for it.

Oh, and the GPS goes directly to the D700 and passes through to the
tablet so it's still a functional APRS system without the tablet and
only the D700.

There's other folks doing the same thing with a SIM-less Windows Mobile
phone like the AT&T Tilt2 which comes with its own internal GPS and
they're driving a TNC via a Bluetooth to serial link.  The screen is
smaller, but the functionality is still full-up APRSISCE in the mobile.