[aprssig] UZ7HO Website Missing In Action - It's Back!

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 12:37:34 EST 2013

On 10/17/2013 10:14 AM, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

 > The website for the excellent soundcard  software TNC  "UZ7HO Soundmodem"
 >
 > .    <http://uz7ho.org.ua/packetradio.htm>
 >
 > seem to have disappeared from the Internet.

The UZ7HO website has reappeared under a slightly different URL, along with yet
another  release of the soundmodem.   The URL which had previously been:

.     http: //uz7ho.org.ua/packetradio.htm

is now

.     <http://uz7.ho.ua/packetradio.htm>

Note that that the callsign now has the prefix split from the suffix with a
period, and that ".org" is no longer in the the URL.

Along with the new domain, a new version of the Soundmodem was released on 29
October.  As usual, the new version .57  is now also on my website repacked
into a full Windows "wizard-type installer at:

.    <http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo>

Scroll about two thirds of the way down the page of download links, and look
for "UZ7HO".

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

Mobile SSTV LiveCAM!
    http://wa8lmf.net/mobile