[aprssig] UDR Tracker Demo

Bryan Hoyer bhhoyer at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:24:55 EDT 2013

Websockets are the replacement for AJAX. Fully Asynchronous Bi-Directional Data inside a web-browser  Been around about 5 years but has really taken off in the last year or so. We can also provide a regular BSD socket interface. see websockets.org for more info.

Traffic looks the same as the raw packets you get from APRS.FI (we use the same FAP parser with patches to handle encapsulated packets) no bit stuffing required. We have sample apps going both directions.

It's probably a bit premature to engage as we're still heads down on the RF section, I was hoping to give a preview to developers at the show.

We'll be releasing an online interface to the radio and that would be a great time to enter discussions.

Thanks for your interest!
Bryan K7UDR