[aprssig] Android can do analog APRS on 144.39

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Mar 28 09:53:17 EDT 2013

Georg,

When are you going to add the option of English Measurement (miles)?  I don't mind metric when I am measuring a small housing to put a product in (in fact I prefer metric in this case), but I would love to know how far a station is from me in miles, so it was actually useful information.

And before anyone says don't expect too much from a free app, I chose to purchase it!  So I am a financial backer of APRSDroid.

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com