[aprssig] WX3IN1+ iGate/Digipeater Shipping Status

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Mar 27 21:19:25 EDT 2013

We have received many inquires about when the WX3IN1+ unit will be back in stock.  Here is a direct link to information on the WX3IN1+:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/microsat-wx3in1.php

I felt it was easier to just make a general announcement here.  They have been on-hold, waiting on the housings, but will be shipping Tuesday of next week.  At this time, we are taking pre-orders on these units coming in, so that we can make sure we don't oversell what we have on the way.  Any pre-orders will be shipped as soon as the units come in and we can invoice and re-pack them.

If you would like to secure a unit from this next batch, please email us at sales at rpc-electronics.com to arrange an electronic invoice for payment.

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC