[aprssig] LAN WiFI Bridge

aprssig at k7ftp.net aprssig at k7ftp.net
Tue Mar 26 11:45:15 EDT 2013

What I am saying is that this is for APRS, which is related to
communications.  While what he was asking is NOT directly related to APRS,
it's still a technology, communications question.  If you are so strict on
your interpretation of the "rules" of the group, then you are going to have
a lot of heartburn in real life.  That attitude isn't conducive to learning,
something I thought we were all here for.