[aprssig] LAN WiFI Bridge

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Mar 26 09:28:21 EDT 2013

On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:08 AM, <aprssig at k7ftp.net> <aprssig at k7ftp.net> wrote:

> Yes, hammer him into the ground.  Let there be no room at all for the
> occasional question like his, because heaven forbid that those into
> TECHNOLOGY answer a question that's not directly related to APRS, and come
> across as halfway friendly.

First of all, it is not occasional. It is several times a month, and usually from the same person.

Second, these answers are easily available with a wonderful new thing called Google. People that ask questions like this are being lazy.

Finally, Andrew himself has railed against people that aren't "experimenters", yet he is the one constantly pestering others for help instead of figuring things out for himself.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Andrew Rich wrote:

> Is any one else like me
>
> Frustrated by the constant bombardment of emails from people who just can't get it together.
> Maybe I joined the wrong mail lists ?
>
> Every aprs kit I ever built for myself or others has worked perfectly
>
> When do we break away from being just users to experimenters
>
> Has the pioneering dream died In ham radio ?
>
> Have we just become a smart few followed by the mass of consumers ?

So to answer Andrew, yes, I am tired of "the constant bombardment of emails from people who just can't get it together".

Steve K4HG