[aprssig] Digi Question

Richard Graves rgraves at vysystems.net
Tue Mar 19 15:51:00 EDT 2013

Hi Max,

Thanks for the reply!  You are correct, the terrain is mostly flat in this
area.  The local digi's that I've paid attention to seem to be pretty
reliable, but I've only recently gotten a mobile aprs setup going in my
pickup (just got a TM-D710A, great radio!), so I can't speak to the
reliability of other digis in the area.

Richard, KK4JDO