[aprssig] Hot News -- Clicking SPAM links

Ron Stordahl, AE5E ronn5in-aprssig at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 12:35:08 EDT 2013

This is a well known Yahoo E-Mail hack which was the result of a theft of about 500,000 Yahoo e-mail accounts including passwords. You can Google it for details.

If you have an Yahoo account you should immediately change your Yahoo password, this will prevent the problem...at least until another break in!

Ron, AE5E