[aprssig] Hot News -- Clicking SPAM links

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 11:49:29 EDT 2013

Ya gotta' watch that because it appears that clicking spam links somehow can gain access to your address book and account.  At least there was a recent batch of that on Yahoo mail.  I (for the first time ever) and others got hooked and I rarely click links without checking, but bit and had zillions of "You got hyjacked" emails from my address book entries.

ALWAYS hover over and read the true link regardless of whom it is from...

73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)