[aprssig] Tnc x

John Hansen john at coastalchip.com
Sun Mar 10 14:30:35 EDT 2013

Thanks for the comments Perry.  I had not previously announced the TNC-Pi
version of the TNC-X on this group because I'm having  a bit of a problem
keeping up with demand on it (this should change in April).  TNC-Pi is a
plug in board for the Raspberry Pi.  It can be accessed using either a
serial connection or I2C allowing for multiple TNC-Pi boards to be stacked
on a single Raspberry Pi.  The firmware for TNC-Pi is based on the original
TNC-X firmware with modifications made by John Wiseman G8BPQ to
specifically support I2C communication.  Full information on the TNC-Pi can
be found at;

www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm

Fair warning:  While TNC-Pi is shipping (I've shipped about 100 of them
this weekend) there is a bit of a backlog on orders as I try to shovel
these out the door as fast as I can.  I am filling orders in the order that
they are received,

I'm mainly posting this to clarify that there is currently no backlog on
the original TNC-X.  They are available for immediate shipping.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

John W2FS