[aprssig] APRS Golden Packet 2013 vacancies!

KB1TX at aol.com KB1TX at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 15:01:59 EDT 2013

BOB

SEE IMBEDDED

In a message dated 6/24/2013 2:41:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bruninga at usna.edu writes:

Golden  Packet Site Vacancies!!

Yikes, we still have vacancies at these sites  or at least have not
recorded the volunteers on this site:

New  Hampshire Relay - many locations possible? APRS REPEATER OPERATIONAL
ON MT CRANMORE IN CONWAY, 144.39. I CAN SWITCH MY FILL-IN DIGI AT FN43JU
(4350.60 N- 07112.73W) NEAR WHITE LAKE IN CHOCORUA TO WHATVER FREQUENCY YOU
NEED.
Mount Greylock - driveup
Sam's Point, NY (requires  a hike)
Clingman's dome (Smokies) - drive up