[aprssig] ISS Object Feed on APRS-IS Down

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 15:55:37 EDT 2013

On 6/21/2013 3:40 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=KJ4ERJ-15&limit=25&view=normal shows the object
> going out from KJ4ERJ-15 as normal.
>
> Not sure if it recovered on its own or if you've got other issues between me
> and tee.

> On 6/21/2013 2:31 PM, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

Nothing has been changed here.  The feed just mysteriously stopped coming this
morning.

I see it showing up on both findu and aprs.fi, but nothing is appearing in the
filtered feed from three different APRS servers:  FIRST.APRS.NET,  FIRENET.US,
and 198.137.202.23 (one of the parallel FIRENET servers via direct IP).   The
feed is being filtered in all three cases for o/ISS* .

FLASH!     15:52 EDT    Suddenly the object has started appearing again on all
three servers (HF, VHF and SATgate).