[aprssig] FYI: Surfin'

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 16 22:24:50 EDT 2013

I don't know if you read my weekly online column on the ARRL website. It
is called Surfin' and I have featured APRS in the column on many occasions.

If you do read it, then you may have noticed that it has been missing
for the last two weeks. That's because as of June 4, Surfin' has been
suspended until further notice as "the focus of the League's web
offerings is being reevaluated."

I have received no further notice and I fear the worst.

If you enjoyed reading Surfin' and would like to see its return, please
tell ARRL Headquarters (e-mail hq at arrl.org <mailto:hq at arrl.org>) and
more importantly, tell your ARRL Division Director (his/her e-mail
address is listed here: http://www.arrl.org/divisions).

Thank-you and 73,

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU, APRSSIG moderator