[aprssig] Balloon Launch Thursday maybe 10 AM

Thomas Krahn thomas at tkrahn.com
Wed Jul 17 19:44:45 EDT 2013

I agree,

I wouldn't feel comfortable launching a $10,000 payload with at least 3
independent high altitude GPS trackers.
If you could wait with the launch a few more days I could send you a Pecan:
http://kt5tk.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/pecanpico3/
http://kt5tk.wordpress.com/?s=Pecan&submit=Search

Thomas
KT5TK