[aprssig] Balloon Launch Thursday maybe 10 AM

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jul 17 19:33:58 EDT 2013

Bob,

You could have came to me and I would have found a way to get an RTrak-HAB to you for this flight.  Not only would it be a proven HAB platform flying, but it DOES work above the 18K limit and will remained lock for the flight.  I just don't understand why these cobbled together payloads are used for such important flights.

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com