[aprssig] RFC New Data Type Identifier?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 26 10:57:46 EST 2013

Use the Data Type Identifier for Experimental Format and list the
formats with me.
Or use a MESSAGE format and speak to/from the radio in messages. if
you want others to see it.

If the radio is a community resource such as a fixed HF rig intended
to be avaiable for moble operators to SHARE, then I would encourage
such things as (the radios reqquency) be sent in an OBJECT so that it
can show to all nearby mobiles to see what they may be listening too.
etc...

Bob, Wb4APR