[aprssig] WB2PAY email RXCD, CFG file sent...

kliegle at myfairpoint.net kliegle at myfairpoint.net
Mon Feb 18 15:28:44 EST 2013

 Well, he responded in a kind way and apologized.
 I sent him a config file with more appropriate settings to experiment with.
 Look for WB2PAY-9 in the future with smart beaconing ON and no less than 90 sec between TX's, unless turning more than 30 deg it will be no less than 15 sec.

 Why is the default value of min turn rate set to 5 sec?  Allen of Byonics???
 Also default path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1? Too excessive out east where digi's are abound. He was still pinging my digi's at 68 miles away!

 Kriss KA1GJU