[aprssig] TM-V7A on APRS Was: I give up

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Sat Dec 21 15:01:48 EST 2013

If you are going to hijack the thread, please change the subject.

The Kenwood TM-V7A is not an APRS radio, so it has no APRS settings. If you truly have an ARPS radio, such as the Kenwood TH-D7, TH-D72, TM-D700, or TM-D710, all of which have an internal TNC and APRS firmware, what is your purpose for connecting it to an Argent Data OT3m?

Bob...