[aprssig] I give up

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Dec 21 13:09:46 EST 2013

I will have my Alinco DR-135 for sale.

Just have to figure out why my Kenwood TM-V7A is not behaving with
my Tracker 3 ot3m on APRS ...

Anyone know what the display should show as correct settings?

What I have now on the left side - and highlighted - is:

PTT
APRS
144.390

Power is set to "M" and there's a "30" which meaning I don't
know.

I can hear constant APRS traffic but for some reason I don't seem
to be sending.

It was working until 11:10:55 EST yesterday (but I misread the
upside down aprs.fi listing - more recent should always be at the
top not the bottom) and thought it wasn't working - so I tweaked
settings - now cannot get it working again ... sigh.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David (never Dave) Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com