[aprssig] are new symbols intended to be supported yet?

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:35:34 EST 2013

Then we have an inconsistency between the spec on Bob's website and current usage, which needs to be resolved. I didn't make "arbitrary" changes to the symbol set; I did what was documented in his symbols-new.txt file.

Does seem kind of odd that D-star gateways would use the symbol defined for ARES when there is a gateway symbol defined (generally used for I-gates, although there is are multiple other D-Star gateways in my area using the gateway symbol with D overlay [ex: KC2QVT-B, less than a mile from the red diamond gateway I mentioned previously]).

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO