[aprssig] are write-only APRS-IS clients valid? (dynamic Map?)

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:13:16 EST 2013

So, to do the mapping that Bob wants to do, we have to get the ISS station temporarily switched to the terrestrial APRS frequencies and bombard the earth with packets so that every IGate and digipeater on the planet hears it by the time a few orbits are done. :-) Would that work?

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC