[aprssig] LightSquared investors sue GPS industry

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 17:01:16 EDT 2013

Here is the complaint URL .  I'm reading it and from WHAT THE COMPLAINT SAYS ONLY, it appears that:
1 - They claim that here were years of opportunity for GPS Mfrs to object to the LightSquared terrestrial transmitters.
2 - The Light squared Engineers are/were really inexperienced and naive in RF receiver design and never actually saw a GPS receiver.
3 - The FCC people quoted are also really stupid in RF...no surprise, I guess.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/159165100/Harbinger-GPS-Complaint

Off to the pool...

Sent from my KnightKit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)