[aprssig] next beta build#21 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client") released
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 00:14:59 EDT 2013
The next beta build of YAAC has been released, downloadable from the usual sources:
It can also be updated automatically from versions of YAAC after build#19 onwards, using the Help->Check for Updates menu option within YAAC.
1. fixing the APRS-IS driver to try reconnecting when the connected APRS-IS backbone server does a normal shutdown of the client's connection (failing over to other backbone servers as needed).
2. fix a bug in the AGWPE driver so transmitted packets aren't missing the first byte.
3. significant improvements in online help.
4. support for the APRS 1.2 specification feature of text-mode position messages reporting Mic-E status codes.
5. numerous minor bug fixes.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig