[aprssig] New Jersey and Rutgers APRS and repeaters?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Apr 16 08:52:02 EDT 2013

But none of the issues  you seem to note below seem to be a problem where
freq-objects have been implemented and provide a great service to
travelers.  I cannot think of why New Jersey might be different from other
ham areas...  In fact, it probably has more through travelers than most
states and that is why its support of this initiative is so much of
interest.

I suggest that the digi owners don't have to "agree" to anything.  They
just have to put their own personal recommendation for the traveler into
their own digi and that is all we ask.

Bob, Wb4aPR