[aprssig] Future for aprs?

Dave B dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 12:13:26 EDT 2012

Found by accident, while searching for something totally unrelated...

Interesting hardware platform.  Linux based, with USB1.1 host facilities.
(So, could I guess, do rig, GPS and external sound etc.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2x

An "Open" portable gaming device, base on Linux.

Seems if it's not currently, it was available in the UK, not that I ever
heard of it before.

Regards.

Dave G0WBX.

PS:	Will be in the US in a week or two, Eastern PA area, maybe with some
time to play, if the airline will let me bring the trusty D7 with me
these days.