[aprssig] Call for Beta Testers

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Wed Oct 31 18:19:36 EDT 2012

Jason,

Thanks for the nudge. This is why there is beta testing.

I had seen the layout issue before, Since this is my first GUI app (I have
written my share of DOS, PERL, and UNIX apps, but no GUI) I had no clue how
to fix this. Jason's comment nudged me to dig a little harder.

Anyway, I think I've fixed this. For anyone that has seen this, the update
is on the web site already. Let me know on my Yahoo group or email at
NA6BR at Blandranch.net (Yahoo group preferred). I don't want to hijack this
list.

Chuck