[aprssig] New Version 0.45 of UZ7HO "Soundmodem" Soundcard TNC Released

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 14:10:20 EDT 2012

On 10/29/2012 1:13 PM, (SV2AGW)George Rossopoulos wrote:

> Hi
>
> PSE do NOT emulate Packet Engine TCPIP Protocol is proprietary and not
> allowed to reverse engineering it.
>
> At least ask for permissions !!!
>
> 73
>
> (SV2AGW) George Rossopoulos
>
> httP://www.sv2agw.com <http://www.sv2agw.com/>
>
> http://www.agwtracker.com <http://www.agwtracker.com/>
>
> http://www.facebook.com/agwpe

You'll have to take that up with the author, Andre  UZ7HO . I had nothing to do
with the program's design.

I just repackaged the program originally distributed as a "dumb" zip file into
a full Windows installer for a more convenient install. .

The program has been publicly available on the Internet for over a year now.
See his website at:

     <http://uz7ho.org.ua>

for more details.