[aprssig] APRS Calling

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:53:49 EDT 2012

Just out of curiosity, what would make the Echolink/IRLP/AllLink nodes actually connect to each other, too? Even if the the two end-point radios did QSY to the locally appropriate frequencies, etc., what makes those two repeaters talk to each other? Or would one of the radio operators have to tone-command the linked repeater to bring up the link?

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO