[aprssig] APRS Calling

Robert Carleton rbc at rbcarleton.com
Sun Oct 21 18:13:58 EDT 2012

Bob,

The one-button QSY is great for bands supported on the subject radios. Thanks for highlighting it. I wish that was better promoted. In my case, we have 23 centimeter and HF to contend with, hence the low-tech procedure. Note to the radio manufacturers. Give us more bands on APRS radios, or add APRS to radios that already have them!

73,

			--Bruce